September 5th 2019 @ 15:00: New ADL Enviro 200MMCs for Stagecoach Yorkshire and latest allocation changes at Go North East
Stagecoach UK Bus
New ADL Enviro 400MMCs 11256 and 11257 were in Blackpool last weekend for the annual Bus Driver of the Year competition. Also there was Gold-spec ADL Enviro 400MMC 10996 from Stagecoach West.
New ADL Enviro 400MMCs delivered here so fare are 11254-59.
The Omnibus Society North West and Yorkshire Branch reports that further Tridents allocated here are 18372 at Wigan, 18360 at Sharston and 18413 at Stockport. We understand that leaves Tridents 18357/65/85 and 18411 along with Enviro 400s 19031 and 19038 still to be allocated to depots.
Routemaster RM871 here has had a full repaint.
Route 10 branding is no longer carried by Enviro 200 36755 at Nuneaton.
Scania/Enviro 400 1546 is back in service at Northampton but 15453 is currently stopped for repairs. Previously unreported by us is the transfer of Enviro 200 36163 from Leamington to Northampton.
Withdrawn from service at Nuneaton and now for disposal is MAN/Enviro 200 39699.
MAN/Enviro 300 22832 (Northampton), Enviro 200 37064 (Northampton) and Tridents 18108 (Kettering) and 18406 (Northampton) are all currently stopped long term for repairs.
We understand that Northampton-allocated Reserve Fleet Dart SLF 35175 is currently operating from Kettering as a replacement for 35181 which is stopped for repairs.
We understand that Enviro 400 10041 is the first of the Leamington-based vehicles to lose its ‘Unibus’ livery and now carries corporate livery.
Stagecoach East Midlands
Volvo B7TL 16914 lost its purple-based InterConnect livery earlier this year and is now in corporate livery.
The planned return to service of Enviro 400 19296 which we reported recently did not take place and we understand the vehicle is still out of service at Lincoln undergoing repairs.
Stagecoach South West
Correcting our August 2019 Allocations document, Dart SLF 34607 is at Barnstaple and also still at Barnstaple is Optare Solo 47443.
Recent images have shown that Bedford-allocated Enviro 400 19890 has a livery modification on the front end with the use of dark blue on the panel that is normally white.
Stagecoach South East
Canterbury’s Park and Ride service will trial an electric bus on its Sturry Road route later this month.
The single decker vehicle will be in the city for a week-long test starting on 23 September. It’s a joint initiative between Kent County Council, the city council and Stagecoach South East which operates the Park and Ride service on the city council’s behalf.
The stay at Eastbourne for Trident 18074 was short and it has transferred to Hastings in exchange for Dart SLF 34492.
Now being delivered are 14 ADL Enviro 200MMCs. They are being delivered to Chesterfield but are for service from Holbrook depot. They are numbered 37602-15 and are Scarborough built.
Stagecoach East Midlands
Reserve Fleet Dart SLF 35150 at Gainsborough has transferred to the main fleet displacing 35147 which has transferred to Hull. Also now in the main fleet at Hull is 35149 which had been in the Reserve Fleet at Hull.
Go Ahead Group
Go North East
Crooks outstation has now closed with the vehicles previously allocated there moving to Chester-le-Street.
Recent repaints included Scania CN230UB/Scania Omnicity 5271 into the 2019 fleet livery.
Allll of the fleet movements associated with the new academic school year have now been completed. These are summarised below:
- 724 has transferred from Washington to Riverside, in order to operate the new NHS contract, pending delivery of the new EVM Sprinter minibuses.
- 3941 and 3942 have transferred from Washington to Chester-le-Street.
- 3962, 3963 and 3964 have transferred from Deptford to Chester-le-Street.
- 3965 has transferred from Riverside to Chester-le-Street.
- 4949 has transferred from Peterlee to Deptford.
- 4978, 4980 and 4981 sold to Ensign Bus Co., Purfleet.
- 4989 has transferred from Deptford to Percy Main.
- 5205 Sold to ConnexionsBus, Harrogate.
- 5234, 5235, 5236 and 5237 have transferred from Saltmeadows to Riverside.
- 5238 has transferred from Riverside to Washington.
- 5269, 5270 and 5271 have transferred from Percy Main to Chester-le-Street.
- 5420 has transferred from Deptford to Consett (Hownsgill).
- 5440 and 5441 has transferred from Riverside to Consett (Hownsgill).
- 6122, 6123, 6128, 6136, 6137 and 6138 have transferred from Chester-le-Street to Saltmeadows.
- 6124, 6125, 6131 have transferred from Percy Main to Saltmeadows.
- 6126, 6127 and 6129 have transferred from Deptford to Saltmeadows.
- 6131 has subsequently transferred from Saltmeadows back to Percy Main.
- 6133 and 6143 have transferred from Consett (Hownsgill) to Percy Main.
- 6139, 6140, 6141, 6142, 6171 and 6176 have transferred from Chester-le-Street to Percy Main.
- 6167, 6168 and 6169 have transferred from Consett (Hownsgill) to Riverside.
- 6146, 6301, 6302, 6303, 6304, 6305, 6306, 6307 and 6332 have transferred from Crook to Chester-le-Street, following the closure of the Crook outstation, with the full X21 operation transferring to Chester-le-Street.
- 6910, 6911, 6912, 6913 and 6914 have transferred from Percy Main to Chester-le-Street.
- 6915, 6916, 6917, 6918 and 6919 have transferred from Riverside to Consett.
- 6924, 6925, 6926, 6927 and 6928 have transferred from Saltmeadows to Riverside
- 6929 has transferred from Saltmeadows to Riverside.
- 6930 and 6931 have transferred from Saltmeadows to Consett (Hownsgill).
-6932 (LX54 GZW) has also transferred from Saltmeadows to Consett.
- 8294, 8295 and 8296 have transferred from Chester-le-Street to Deptford.
- 8297, 8298 and 8299 have transferred from Riverside to Deptford.
- 9071 is a Mercedes-Benz 516CDI Sprinter/EVM VS30 Cityline on loan at Riverside, to operate the new NHS contract, pending delivery of the new EVM Sprinter minibuses.
- 9072 formerly East Yorkshire’s 582, to Ensign Bus Co., Purfleet.
- 9073 has returned to service at Consett, to be allocated exclusively to St Bede’s scholars services, pending delivery of the new ADL Enviro400s for service X30.
Volvo B7TLs 583 and 585 have been sold to Ellie Rose Travel.
The Omnibus Society North West and Yorkshire Branch reports that Routemaster RM471 is now with this North Wales operator having been bought from Chris Dobbing following the closure of his Peterborough-based A1Bus operation. It is understood to have replaced RM548 in the fleet which has now been sold.